Home Seller Information
Proactively sell your home by having a home inspection performed before a buyer even enters
the picture. This is an area where only a professional home inspection can be
of assistance. If your home is in excellent condition this should be promoted
through a home inspection report that can be shown to interested parties. A
positive home inspection report will go a long way in justifying a higher
listing price for your home. Home buyers generally try and negotiate two times
the actual cost of repairs needed of the home.
CONSIDER THE BENEFITS OF A PRE-LISTING HOME INSPECTION! Prepares you for issues that an inspection for the buyer will reveal about the home,
giving you the opportunity to become aware of, and repair, property conditions
so they don't pose a problem when negotiating your sale of the home.
- Makes your home more marketable and attractive to buyers because they know they're working with a sincere and committed seller of the home.
- Eliminates last minute repair hassles that could delay closing on the home.
- Reduces the number of contingencies in a sale agreement, which makes closing easier on the home.
- Decreases the possibility of unknowns causing a sale to fall through on the home.
- Gives you more control over the selling process of the home.
- Minimizes if not eliminates renegotiations over repairs once a buyer is found and has a home inspection.
- Present the home inspection report to your buyers and let them know that all the home repairs needed are reflected in the listing price of the home.
Home | Profile | Home Buyer Info | Home Seller Info | Consumer Home Info
What's Inspected During the Home Inspection | Additional Home Inspection Services